Wednesday, July 1, 2009

SCHOOL'S OUT FOR THE SUMMER!

And we all went out separate ways. I, Brenna, am back home in sunny San Diego. Kenny is home in Santa Rosa. Whilst Jojie is at camp in trout, being the shortest and best counselor ever.
Kelsey is..... at home? I noticed she went on an adventure, she's probably at her new pad by now.
So, we all moved out of our beloved First East. Kelsey is living in a house next year. Kenny, Jojo, and I are living on HUSH (hidden under south hope).
So we're on first south now?
As far as the rest of our summer plans go. Jojo is, as I already said, at camp.
Kenny is home, working at the wee shop down the street and baking delicious things that she will be forced to remake once we all get back to school :]
I am working as well. I got a job working at the same theatre my dad works for. Lamb's Players Theatre. I'm the assistant stage manager for the musical The Fantasticks. So I do follow spots in the grid up above the audience, and run down to the pit below the stage to set up the trap door several times throughout one show. And in between that I'm setting up the props making sure everything is where it needs to be. It's hectic at times, and tiring because of running all over the world, but fun.
I'm planning on visiting Kenny in Santa Rosa for her birthday at the beginning of August, and I am very excited.
But what of Nunu? what are her plans for the summer?
Well, all I know is that she'll be coming' down my way for a few days!!!!! :D
I don't know why, but I do know that I wont let her leave San Diego without getting a hugemongus hug from me.

That's all I know as far a summer updates. Maybe I'll get a few facts wrong or leave out some kind of awesomeness and force the others to update themselves :]
but for now, it's just me bringing you greetings from Southern California.

-Brenna Kathleen

No comments: