Saturday, October 18, 2008

The long awaited update...

Well, I was talking with an old friend who asked me "where did the girls of first east go?" I guess we were missed. =D
So what has been happening? Everyone is doing fine..... I think.
Box Girl! every Friday, Jojo is going to go to dinner in a box =D
Behold!

It's pretty hardcore.
Parent weekend was last week. That was fun. My parents didn't come up. But Jojo's came from Minnesota and Kendall's Mom came from Santa Rosa. I saw Kelsey's Mom too!!! =D
I love parents. I love sharing friends parents. They're all so adorable!
I'm actually not at the dorm right now. I'm back home in San Diego for the weekend. I came down to be with the fam and celebrate my birrrrrthday. Which isn't until Tuesday. But I got my hair cut! WOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was going crazy. Haha.
And I got to see me new fake sister!! It's my friends' who decided that they loved me so much that they wanted to "adopt" me. =D So I call them Mum and Da now. And they had a beautiful baby girl on Oct 14th. Carmen Scotland Smith. LOOOOK!!
Photobucket
Isn't she the most beautiful baby girl?
Photobucket
I have a lot to teach her =D
Photobucket
She fell asleep in my arms!
Everyone now....
"Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!"
I love my baby Scotty!
So. I that's all I have to share for now. We're going on an adventure on Tuesday. Panera dinner and WALL-E at the dollar theater! And I guess Nunu has something else planned..... she said we're going to dress up all pretty... but she had a mischievous glint in her eyes.... *gulp*
until later.
<3

No comments: