Tuesday, January 12, 2010

San Diego Winter Update


It seems that I have been given the charge to update this poor wee blog.
Well, As I am on my own I can only update on what has been happening with me.

Now, let us see.... I have been working on some changes regarding my personal style. It's description is "Nerdy Vintage Chic." And I must say it's been going rather well. I have had very good visits to thrift stores and other places. And have procured several skirts and sweater sets. I've taken this style change to also work on other parts of my life. More style changes in decor of home, that I'm afraid wont be put into play until I am out of the sharing living space situation. But I'm also brushing up on my mystery stories and getting a good dosage of England in the 1940's by watching lots of Miss Marple.

I've been getting some work as a file clerk for a tax clinic. I've been working on and off for them since high school, so it's nice to be able to come back and do some filing for extra money.

Other than that I've been searching the web for pictures of whimsy and inspiration.
Hope you all have wonderful rest of breaks!

-Brenna Kathleen

No comments: