Monday, December 14, 2009

Surprise Attacks, Tunnel Adventures, and Wishing Upon A Star[bucks]

Brenns here.

And it's Finals week!!! Jojo and I are currently studying at the Starbucks on the corner of Biola. Well, Jojo is studying. I'm finishing a paper and taking a break to blog about our awesome night last night!

I just decided that I'm going to let Jojo tell all of you about the tunnel adventure, since she is the story-telling extrordinaire.

But the rest of the night went like this!

Church- Epic... see my blog to hear just how epic I think it was

After church we stopped by Target so I could pick up my Nerf gun!!! Woot! After much practicing we then decided to go to Horton and attack our friends. But not until after my Chess game!

I was a White Knight. I got to kill a pawn, a knight, and the QUEEN!!!!! Muahahaha!!! The entire time I was singing "I'm in a box!" to the tune of I'm on a boat. I was also recreating this video. And singing the song "my white knight"from The Music Man.

After that I went on a McDee's run with my 4D peeps, since we were STARVING!!!! Then we got back in time to go massacre our friends in Horton, along with others in Emerson and those we met along the way back to Hope.

After that was The Great Tunnel Adventure! You'll hear about that after finals week, when Jojie has time to write.

Now we're in Starbucks. Kensington joined us.

How Jojo feels about studying:

Papers!

All of Jojie's French flash cards:

Me, hiding behind my comptuer, per usual:

and Coffee!!!! the thing that gets us through:

That's all for now! I'm sure the next post will be much more enjoyable. I saved the best part for the best writer.

Good luck on finals and such!

-Brenna Kathleen

No comments: