Friday, February 6, 2009

The Survivors

*cue music(tune to "i will survive")* And now we're back, from every place, I tried to walk into my room, should've seen the look upon my face, brenna broke our stupid lock, and i couldn't get a key, so I sat for two hours in the hall of Alpha 1st E! and then i knocked, knocked on the door, but no one answered, and I sat back on the floor, but that's all okay, it's all good now, I did some Torrey homework, and i'm just glad now! Oh, that I, I did survive! we all moved in, and now we're all back to our lives! We have "adventure fridays", they're really fun and great! to beaches, vintage stores, ethnic markets, all alike, to give ourselves a break from the hard Biola life! ;) *end music*

so, ya! that sums it up! we've just been back for two weeks, and it's wonderful ^_^. We found a sweet asian market, went to the beach to blade/board, went to downtown fullerton to vintage shops and the British market! Jojo had/has a freaky eye problem, and has had way too many doctors appointments, but God is good, life is good... and now I need to go do some homework... :p oh well! haha.

~Kendall

No comments: