Wednesday, December 17, 2008

The End of the First Semester

WE'RE DONE!! :D Finals are over and we're all heading home. This is a very bittersweet reality however. Since we haven't told you yet, here's some bad news: Nunu isn't coming back next semester. :'( We are all very sad and we will miss her dearly, but sometimes that's just the way things have to be. God has us all in His hands and He's got our best interests in mind, even though it might not seem like it to us. And don't worry, you haven't seen the last of her! She's going to keep blogging...she's still part of First East, even if she doesn't live here anymore. The rest of us are going to skype her, facebook her, call her, send her tons of letters, etc. Kendall and I are both getting our wisdom teeth out and we're planning on calling Nunu when we're drugged up.

We are all pretty excited to see our families. Nunu left this morning to drive up to Oregon. Brenna's mom came tonight to help her pack up, and then they drove off to San Diego. I fly back to Minnesota tomorrow morning. Hopefully that all goes well and my flight doesn't get delayed. It's supposed to snow at home the rest of the week. I'm also kinda worried that they're going to yell at me for doing something wrong when I check in. I've never flown alone before. Kendall flies back to Northern Cali tomorrow evening. Right now, she's at some weird Torrey Honor student event called Dead Kitty or something. No one really knows why it's called that or what it is...guess we'll find out.

I don't think there's too much else to tell...I suppose I could regale you with stories of our college Christmas, but I've got to go pack up. There's soooo much to fit into two tiny suitcases. I've got to be pretty cutthroat with which clothes I want to bring home. :) Farewell, friends!

-Jojo

No comments: