Friday, September 5, 2008

Reality Show

College life!!
I've been talking with my college buddies, and we need a reality TV show. Because what place is more interesting than the bottom floor of an all girls dorm. AT a christian college =D
SEE? it's better than Laguna Beach. You know it is.
picture this: Three girls in a room. One reading in a bunk bed, one in a chair on the computer, and one reading on the floor (me). The door is halfway open. It's all quiet, the girls are studying and all the sudden, you see about four more girls quietly lunge past the open door. Like, the exercise, lunge.
It's been a little over a week, and we already have a "gansta" hand motion known as the "Three Centimeter Salute". My neighbor is a nursing major, who has friends in the labor and delivery department. =D
in fact, at this moment she's up in her bed, studying flash cards.....
Photobucket

That's Elisabeth ( Nunu) Studying away.... doing the 3cm salute =D
Her roommie is Kelsey ( Jojo). I'm at her desk right now, since she's out and my roommie is asleep. Nunu and Jojo's room has become the study room. Since my roommate, Bethany, likes to listen to music as she studies, I found this a very nice place to be when I need to concentrate.
Kendall ( from down the hall) has been known to come here as well, when her room gets too hectic ( 3 in one room! yikes) or lonely.
What else.......... I don't know...
Nunu? any ideas??
-"our brownies"
Oh yes! we made brownies. Of course we had to go to the store to get the brownie mix, eggs, and oil. And we had adventure #4 when we went in search of an Indian market that no longer exists where google maps said it was. BUT! there is good news. We got BOBA!!!! Kendall and I LOVE boba! and we got Nunu, Bethany, and our friend Mary to try it. Strawberry Slush with boba..... mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!
Brownies! yes.. we got the mix and fixins' AND we got milk chocolate Symphony bars ( a trick I learned from my lovely friend Samantha Michelle, who is at college in Arizona). We put half the batter in the pan.... chocolate bars layed down, then the other half on top. Bake.
Believe me, it sounds amazing, but I honestly only had one small bite, after that you just feel sick. Hahaha. I'll post the pics later of Nunu's amazing Brownie Flipping skills.... when we tried to get them out of the pan.... they weren't really brownies anymore...........
Photobucket


After getting ourselves sick off brownies.... oh! and Oreos dipped in natural peanut butter... it's like heaven in your mouth!!!!!!!! and a few games of Kings in a corner in the hall... we watched " A Little Princess." Because we're girls. And we can. =]
Adventure #5...... girls out to Brea Mall, here by Fullerton. We tried on dresses in this one store..
Photobucket

Apparently you cant take pictures in there though.. oops...
If you're all wondering what adventures took place before #s 4 and 5.... Kendall and I bonded over our love of Halloween superstores. And we're soo close to soo many! So yeah.... Friday trips to Burbank and back =D Harry potter glasses.... and liquid latex
We also bonded over boba and our new obsession with henna. We went halvsies on a kit we found at the Art Supply Warehouse ( where I spent about $170 on art supplies for my classes.. eek!). And did some henna on ourselves.... and everyone else around us.... it looked like a little, but it was a lot!
The design on my hand........
Photobucket

And my favorite!!! It's actually high up there on my list for if I ever get an actual tattoo....
Photobucket

just the apple though, not the swirlies. =D
We're going to go to a taping of AFV ( Americas Funniest Home Videos) on Saturday!!
That should be awesome.
I love living up here, where we're so close to everything. There's a lot to do up in LA or down in the OC. hmmmm... " Jojo? what else should I write about?????"
- * brushing teeth* "Beau"
me- "ohhhhhhhh!!!!............no."
Jojo- *kicks slipper at me*
Discussion on peeing for long periods of time...yup, that just happened while sitting in the hallway- Jojo.
Okay.... Jojo is going to tell you all a story now..... about the reason why she kicked her slipper at me =]
Jojo------
"NO, Jojo is going to bed like a smart little duck, leaving all this late-night blogging for the crazy hooligans who think they are characters from books. Goodnight Brenna."
---- I know perfectly well that I am not a character from a book, we're just alike in many ways....... At least take a picture with me =D
"Looking like I just crawled out from under a rock? Hardly."-Jojo
" i do too!!! PLEEEEEEEEEAAAAASSSSSSSSEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!"* adorable face*
*laughing* "You call that adorable?!?"-Jojo "I'm going to bed...if you want a picture with me you'll have to pick the lock."
=[ she ran away................. poo.
well.... i should go to bed as well... I need to brush my teeth and all that jazz....
So, goodnight to all.. or should I say good morning? it is, after all, 12:08 in the morning.....
I have intro to psych tomorrow at 1:30.....
Goodnight!!!!!

P.S.- sorry for the weird photobucket thingies.. i dunno how to fix them =D

No comments: